How to Use cPanel
To Access cPanel
- cPanel is located at domain.com/cpanel (replace "domain.com" with your actual domain.)
- If the above link does not work, then your domain name is not pointed to eVerity hosting account. Please reference the welcome email that was sent when the account was opened. (check your spam folder if you didn't receive it.)
- Log in with the username and password you chose upon setting up the hosting account.
Forgotten cPanel Password
- Attempt to log in using the instructions above.
- When your log-in fails, a page will come up giving you the option have your cPanel password reset.
- To do this, enter your username where requested, and cPanel will send you an email with your new password.
If all else fails, please log in to www.everity.com and submit a ticket to have your password reset.
Upon logging in, it is suggested that you change your password and doublecheck the email address cPanel has on file for your hosting account.
What is the Purpose of cPanel?
Every hosting account you set up through eVerity.com has its own control panel, or cPanel, with
its own unique username and password. Nearly every function for your web site can be handled
- View information about who has been visiting your web site and how they found it.
- Set up and manage email accounts.
- Set up and manage databases.
- Set up and manage all kinds of 3rd-party software through Fantastico.
- Change your FTP password.
Once you have logged in to cPanel, you will see the option to watch video tutorials which
can show you some of the things you can do with cPanel.
Please note that nameserver changes normally propagate within 4 to 6 hours, but may take longer
in some cases.